Bahariya Oasis Tour From Cairo
3 Days Tour / 1 Night Hotel/ 1 night Camping
BAHARIYA OASIS TOUR FROM CAIRO
- If you are looking for a unique and interesting destination to explore while on vacation in Egypt, consider taking a trip to the Bahariya Oasis. The Bahariya Oasis is located in the Western Desert of Egypt, about 360 km from Cairo. The oasis is home to beautiful sand dunes, crystal clear desert springs, and ancient ruins that date back to the Pharaonic period.
- A Bahariya Oasis tour from Cairo is the perfect way to experience all that this fascinating area has to offer. On this excursion, you will enjoy a full day of exploration in a private, air-conditioned vehicle. You will also have the opportunity to take a jeep tour through the desert, with an English speaking local guide. This is a unique and unforgettable experience that you will never forget.
Egypt Tours and Egypt Travel Adventures
Egypt is one of the best holiday destinations that everyone has to visit. However, finding the perfect holiday package can get complicated and time-consuming. However, with the wide variety of packages and affordable prices for Egypt tours, finding the right holiday package to fit your holiday style isn’t going to be a problem.
If you want a holiday that offers luxury but is not too luxurious, look for Egypt holidays that come in the winter period. You’ll want to travel during the winter to get the best winter temperatures.
Check out carefully the Bahariya Oasis holiday packages, they include a private trip to the Bahariya Oasis. and white desert tour.
Bahariya Oasis and White Desert Tour
itinerary of bahariya oasis tour from cairo
Before travelling to Bahariya Oasis, you’ll have breakfast in the desert. On the way back, you’ll stop by Crystal Mountain, also known as Gebel al-Izzaz. It’s more of a crystal hill, shown on the right, that is often referred to as the “Jewel of the Desert.” Quartzite crystals form the hill, which looks wonderful in the sun’s beams. That natural feature was discovered by chance a few decades ago. Take a drive to Bahariya Oasis, At Bir Sigam, a hot spring that might help you relax, soak in the heat. The spring is located 7 kilometres east of Bahariya on the Cairo road, and it is the best hot spring in terms of temperature. Lunch will be provided in Bahariya’s Loca restaurant. Following lunch, , you’ll come across Bahariya Oasis, palm and olive groves, and Gebel Maghrafa. In 1914, at the base of Gebel Dist, the largest Diansour (Stromer’s Tidal Giant) was discovered. The largest salt lake in the Bahariya Oasis is Lake al-Marun. From the summit of the English Mountain, take in the sunset (Gebel Al Ingleez). The vista from the peak provides a panoramic perspective of the oasis’ northern section. Drive to Bahariya and check into the hotel.
In the motel after breakfast. We’ll go to Bannentiu’s and Djed-Ankh-Amun-tombs. Iuf’s (Zed-Amun) The graves of Qasr Selim are located in the city of Qasr Selim (26th Dynasty) Egyptian archaeologist Ahmed Fakhry (1905-1973) discovered four tombs on the Qarat Qasr Selim ridge in 1938. Visit Bawiti, the capital of the Bahariya Oasis, then the Golden Mummies Museum and the temple of Ain El Muftella, Bahariya Oasis, before driving to Cairo.
- Service of pick-up and drop-off from/to your hotel
- Travel by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Tours by private Jeep 4X4 to the White and Black Deserts
- Sand boarding
- Desert camping in the white desert-Full board
- One night in Hot spring Hotel( Bed and Breakfast)
- English-speaking driver
- All camping equipment and tents
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Beverages including mineral water and tea
- All taxes and service charges
- Entrance fees to the National Park of the White Desert
Bahariya Oasis Guide
Embark on a two-day journey to the Western Desert of Egypt and explore the Bahariya Oasis and White Desert. This unique and exciting experience will give you the opportunity to explore a fascinating landscape and witness some of the most spectacular star-filled sky in the world. Spend one night camping in the desert and wake up to the breathtaking views of limestone formations jutting out of the sand. The tour includes transportation, meals, an experienced guide, and all necessary camping gear.
white desert home
offering a wide range of daily tours covering all known attractions in Egypt , since 2000