white desert safari tours
white desert safari tours Enjoy the safari tours from cairo to the white desert, and where you can camp overnight in the White Desert and explore the Black Desert and Crystal Mountain. One of the most stunning locations in Egypt is the white desert.
egypt sahara desert tours location
Its huge area, which encompasses nearly two-thirds of “Egypt,” starting from the delta to the borders of Libya, and which exceeds 680,000 square kilometres, distinguishes the Western Desert as an important and distinctive location that serves as a major interface for tourists travelling to Egypt. The existence of numerous tourist sites that draw tens of thousands of visitors to the desert defines it. The Western Desert is home to many oases and some of the most stunning tourist destinations, such as “Gard Abu Al-Mahariq,” a sizable collection of sand dunes that takes the form of lovely hills and heights with a distinct view of the Mediterranean Sea. “Abu Al-Mahariq” stands roughly 350 feet tall.
white desert egypt
The White Desert Reserve is located in Egypt, 45 kilometers (30 miles) north of the Farafra Oasis in the New Valley Governorate, at a distance of about 500 kilometers from Cairo. It was declared a nature reserve in 2002 with a total area of 3010 square kilometers. The white color that covers most of its parts, with a total area of 3010 square kilometers. The White Desert is a reserve of deserts and landscapes, as it represents a model of the karst kama phenomenon. It is an open museum for the study of the desert environment, geographical phenomena, fossils and wildlife, and contains antiquities of prehistoric times. The reserve is characterized by the beauty of the sand dunes, the geological formations of the white limestone and chalk rocks, and the fossils they contain.
egypt sahara desert tours best tourist destinations in egypt
Due to its amazing natural surroundings and breathtaking views, the Western Desert in Egypt is regarded as one of the most significant tourist attractions in the world. Away from the bustle of the cities, being in the Western Desert helps you sense leisure and relaxation. The lovely desert, which is regarded as one of Egypt’s and the world’s top tourist destinations. THE BASET PLACE TO CAMPING IN EGYPT
egypt sahara desert tours itinerary
- At 7:00 a.m. pick you upTravel to Bahariya in a 4X4 jeep and then onto the White Desert. Climb off the 50-meter dune after visiting the Black Desert and dune region. Lunch at the Oasis of El Heiz. We stop at Crystal Mountain, the wonderland of the desert roses, on our way to Farafra. We next travel to El Akabat and eventually to the White Desert. We begin by looking at the wind-carved sculptors and formations. Make your way to the campsite. We enjoy a BBQ dinner in the evening and sleep in tents beneath the stars. The following meals were served: Lunch and dinner are both options.
- After breakfast, we’ll head off-road to the magical spring, then to Ain Khadra for lunch before heading to Santa Tree (magic tree). We finish with a visit to a white desert cave and the Farafra Akabat We enjoy a BBQ dinner in the evening and sleep in tents beneath the stars. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are all included.
- Breakfast in the White desert and departure to Cairo. Meals included: Breakfast
- Pick-up and drop off services from/to your hotel
- Travel by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Tours by private Jeep 4X4 to the White and Black Deserts
- Sand boarding
- Desert camping for 2 night
- mineral water, tea, juices
- English speaking driver
- All camping equipment and tents
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Beverages including mineral water and teaAll taxes and service charges
- Entrance fees to the National Park of the White Desert