white desert tour from cairo
Enjoy your Adventure to white desert
- white desert tour from cairo, Are you inspired enough to get on the road and see us? We still have a lot of interesting things to tell you. The White Desert is a large stretch of desert covered entirely in white sand, as if you’ve fallen into a cloud of white cotton candy or are walking on the moon. White, made of limestone or chalk, is everywhere, leaving behind a landscape of sublime beauty that leaves you dumbfounded. As a result of the atmosphere’s erosion on the desert,
- you’ll notice a variety of buildings that will amaze your mind and inspire your creativity every time you glance around. Animals, chickens, mushrooms, faces, pyramids, and even the Sphinx are among the shapes available; simply let your imagination go wild.
- Allow your imagination to run wild. The most well-known shapes are the chicken and the mushroom, which you can visit and photograph. The best photographs are usually silhouettes, which are usually spectacular.
white desert tour from cairo location
- The White Desert , in the New Valley Governorate, about 500 kilometres north of Cairo. In 2002, it was designated as a nature preserve. The White Desert got its name from the white tint that covers the majority of its surface. It contains a big chalk rock and a total size of 3010 square kilometres. Many of the formations in the desert were formed as a result of the area’s occasional sandstorms.
Top 10 facts about the White Desert Tour from cairo
1 – The White Desert is one of Egypt’s and the world’s most magnificent landscapes, and it is unlike anything else on the planet.
2 – Vehicles with four-wheel drive are required to visit the White Desert and the reserve.
3- As the sun sets, the Bedouins prepare a traditional feast for the guests. The fennec fox, sometimes known as the desert fox, is attracted to the aroma of the food and occasionally feeds on guests’ leftovers.
4- The region is characterized by its beauty at night, especially when its stars illuminate the sky, which makes it one of the best locations to observe the beauty of the Milky Way.
5- The White Desert embraces some unusual rock formations
6- (The Chicken and the Mushroom) The best place in the desert is called the rock formation.
7- The scattered fossils on the white desert land are a clear indication of the climate change in that region throughout history.
8- Many rocks have names based on their sculptural form, the most well-known of which are the camel, horse, and falcon rocks, as well as the sand known as African rocks, which assumes the shape of the continent of Africa as if it were a beautifully written map.
9- The White Desert used to be densely populated. The inscriptions and carvings on the walls of the “Al-Abyad” cave bear witness to a civilization that flourished in this region 10,000 years ago. These inscriptions are animal themes that reflect Nubian rock art traditions. The cave’s walls were covered with drawings of two human hands.
10- Another famous landmark in the reserve is the Crystal Mountain, which is a mountain made up of rocks containing more than 125 different types of crystal, gathered by nature in a massive mountain mass, and legend has it that it was formed when a huge meteorite collided with the earth in that region millions of years ago, causing the melting of the mountain’s rocks, turning them into rare and unique pieces of pr.
white desert tour itinerary
- Your dream vacation is now just a click away!
- At 7:00 a.m., meet your accredited guide and begin your White Desert Tour from Cairo,
which also includes a visit to the Bahariya Oasis. As with most of our Cairo Day Trips, the tour begins from any location. You will travel four hours from Cairo to Bahariya Oasis in a modern air-conditioned van.. We’re not finished yet! We’ll transport you to an Oasis-style restaurant for your Egyptian food lunch, which should be a unique experience for you. Following that,
we’ll go to the White Desert for a one-of a-kind White Desert Safari. On the road to Cairo,
we’ll pass through the Valley of El Haize to the south of the oasis, and if time allows,we’ll stop to visit the water spring there
it’s a green settlement in the middle of the desert preceding the black desert. Stop at Crystal Mountain
and the lovely Valley of Agabat to observe quartz crystal formations from a bygone era.
We’ll be camping in the White Desert, which will provide us with a once-in-a-lifetime experience.While your local guides prepare your dinner,
you may enjoy a spectacular sunset view.
Spend the night away from the pollution of the larger towns, viewing the stunning stars,
and wake up to the most breathtaking sunrise in the
- Lunch and dinner and Breakfast are the meals available.
Breakfast will be provided in the White Desert tour on the second day of your Cairo Excursions, while you take in the breathtaking scenery. Then you’
ll resume your Cairo Day Tours to visit the surrounding desert and springs‘
sculptures and snap some shots of the area’s beautiful white limestone rocks, such as the chicken formation, the sphinx-like rock,the whale carved into the rock, and the rabbit-like hill. Then you, ll be driven to Cairo, travelling through the Black Desert, a beautiful region of mountains covered with little black volcanic rocks.
Before we return to Cairo, we’ll begin our nearly 4-hour drive back to your Cairo hotel..
- Pick-up and drop off services from/to your hotel
- Travel by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Tours by private Jeep 4X4 to the White and Black Deserts
- Sand boarding
- Desert camping for one night
- English speaking driver
- All camping equipment and tents
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Beverages including mineral water and tea
- All taxes and service charges
- Entrance fees to the National Park of the White Desert
white desert home
offering a wide range of daily tours covering all known attractions in Egypt , since 2000